Paying NCEA fees
Assessment specifications can be found at the NZQA website. http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/
NCEA FEES FOR THE 2019 SCHOOL YEAR ARE
- New Zealand citizens/permanent residents
Entry for all NCEA standards: $76.70
Entry for each New Zealand scholarship subject: $30 per subject
- International students/non-New Zealand residents
Entry for all NCEA standards: $383.30
Entry for each New Zealand scholarship subject: $102.20 per subject
- Via Student Portal
- Cash/cheque: Please include student ID, student name, and ‘NCEA Fees' on envelope
- Internet Banking
Hillcrest High School BOT, Westpac
Your reference details (this will identify you on the school’s statement):
Students school ID
- Financial assistance
Financial assistance is available to secondary school candidates entering standards on the National Qualifications Framework, and Scholarship. The purpose of financial assistance is to ensure that fees are not a barrier to participation in qualifications.
To be eligible for financial assistance, the fee payer (normally the parent or guardian of the candidate) must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Receiving a Work and Income or Study Link benefit (benefit-based applications);
- Have a joint family income that would entitle the applicant to receive a Community Services Card (income-based applications);
- Have more than one child undertaking these qualifications in the same year with fees exceeding $200, irrespective of income (multiple candidate applications).
Note: International fee-paying students are not eligible for financial assistance.